Mark Lawless was born and raised in Victoria, B.C. He is the proud father of two children, Sam and Alyshia. Mark is very active in the community through several sports affiliations and activities through the Victoria Real Estate Board.
- "Salesperson of the Year" Victoria Real Estate Board
- RE/MAX International "Hall of Fame Member"
- VREB Platinum, Gold and Silver Award Winner (over 20 years. running)
- RE/MAX International "Platinum Award", RE/MAX 100% Club
- RE/MAX Camosun "Presidential Award" 1992
- RE/MAX Camosun "Project Marketing Award" 1995/96 & 2002
- Consistently in the top 1% and 2% overall producers of the Victoria Real Estate Board
- Graduate of the British Columbia Institute of Technology
- "Applied Real Estate Studies" (Diploma in Marketing Management)
- Agent’s license 9.15 (B.C.R.E.A.) (University of British Columbia)
- Licensed as a Real Estate Salesperson since 1985.
Victoria Real Estate Board
- Education Committee (2 years)
- Advertising and Public Relations (2 years)
- Finance Committee (2 years)
- Business Practices Committee (2 years)
- Government and Municipal Liaison (1 year)
- Construction, framing carpenter (single and multi-family)
- Subdivision servicing and excavation
- Agent’s license in General Insurance Business
- Heavy Equipment Operator (Oak Bay Municipality)